How to Use
- Visit the EOSJacks website (https://eosjacks.com/) to access the EOSJacks web version
- Install (or access) Scatter (https://get-scatter.com) for the desktop version is recommended. Alternatively, you can create a new EOS address or use your existing one by importing private keys.
- Navigate to the EOSJacks website. https://eosjacks.com/
EOSJacks - DICE:
The dice game like all regular dice game on the blockchain has a unique and user friendly interface. They still retain the regular process of various dice games. There is a slide bar that spans from 9 to 99 stating the probability of winning. Users can only select 9 to 99 where each number at states the level of risk the user is willing to take. The slider can be rolled over and under. This means that you can state that the outcome will either be above your risk level or above it.(the number chosen by the user). The dice game is a means of mining the EOSJacks coin which is represented by JKR.
EOSJacks - Ladder Race:
Multiplayer:- Player will be able to place bet 3 Kuku, only the Kuku that arrives the single line would win. The payout is 3x * 0.98 = 2.94x. The player can bet multiple lines.
EOSJacks - Ladder Race PVP:
PvP (Player bets against each other):- Player will have the chance to play against another player. Like Horse Racing, the game runs every 1 minute.
Mode: 3 lines For beginning of 45 sec from each 1 minute, Players are allowed to bet for lines with certain amount. Please note that PvP won’t give out JKR tokens to avoid people bet with themselves to earn JKR. Players are allowed to place UNLIMITED bets for all lines. At most you will lose the same amount as the amount you can win. The rest will be refunded to you. See following example for details.
EOSJacks - BLACKJACK:
Payouts Player Blackjack 3:2 Insurance 2:1 Player Beats Dealer 1:1
Rules Ace can be used as either 1 or 11 Cards from 2–10 have their face value Cards from J — K all have a value of 10 An initial hand of an Ace and any of 10 — K is called Blackjack double: player can double the bet with an initial hand of 9, 10 or 11 surrender: late surrender The dealer hits on soft 17, regardless of player hand. Split: add later House Edge: Our current house edge is around 0.8%. Please refer to the House Edge Calculator.
EOSJacks – ARENA
EOSJACKS will hold mini arena sessions non-stop for a percentage of house edge of the DICE game. The amount bid for in the arena can be calculated as follows: Amount (in EOS) = rolling volume of DICE since round began * house edge * 9% Players will bid for the amount using JKR, which is a free bonus earned by playing DICE. Please note that your bid will not be returned if you do not win the arena. The bid price starts at 100 JKR, following bids have to be 10% more than the top bid. The prize amount will be increasing along the increasing volume of the DICE game within the game. The session ends if no one bids higher in 5 minutes and the prize belongs to the top 3 highest bidder with a percentage split 60%, 30%, 10%. All JKR sales will be burned permanently. The arena will not run for the 1 minute on session end to prepare for the next round.
EOSJacks - JACKPOT:
To reset the timer back to zero, a player must purchase a key using JKR If nobody else purchases a key within 24 hours, the last player to purchase a key will win 70% of the Jackpot, the remaining 30% will be carried over into the next Jackpot round. The jackpot value was 9% of DICE house edge but as it accumulated some value, we transferred the percentage to miner run. Jackpot Value = TOTAL DICE Volume in EOS * house edge * 9%. The price of each key will increase along with the total number of keys sold. Key Price = 0.0025*Total Key Number + 6 Players will be entitled to a percentage of future key sales, which is currently 50%. Please note because of performance issues with the EOS mainnet right now, the amount will be credited to the players’ account instantly but will not be sent until players explicitly claim it. 50% of the key sales, which is in JKR, will be burned permanently. For example, let’s say that 100 keys have been sold, and Sam holds 2 of them. Another player, Jack then comes along to buy the 101st key for 2 JKR (for example). 50% of the key sales, which is 1 JKR (0.8* 2) will be distributed to all previous key holders proportional the number of keys they hold relative to the total. Sam will therefore receive 2/100 * 1 JKR = 0.02 JKR. The remaining 50% of key sales are permanently burned. If nobody buys a key for another 24 hours, Jack will win the Jackpot, and receive 70% of the Jackpot value, whilst the remaining 30% will be carried over to the next round to seed the Jackpot. There is a 5-minute delay between Jackpot rounds.
EOSJacks - KEY BATTLE:
EOSJACKS will hold mini Key Battle sessions non-stop for a percentage of house edge of the DICE game. Key battle is similar to Arena but it uses Keys sold at Jackpot. The amount bid for in the arena can be calculated as follows: Amount (in EOS) = rolling volume of DICE since round began * house edge * 3% Players will bid for the amount using JKR, which is a free bonus earned by playing DICE. Please note that your bid will not be returned if you do not win the arena. The bid price starts at 1 key, following bids have to be 10% more than the top bid. The prize amount will be increasing along the increasing volume of the DICE game within the game. The session ends if no one bids higher in 5 mins and the prize belongs to the top 3 highest bidder with a percentage split 60%, 30%, 10%. All key sales will be burned permanently. The arena will not run for the 1 minute on session end to prepare for the next round.
EOSJacks runs with the JKR token which has a total supply of 19,941,073,407 and currently with 878,856,008 circulating. The JKR token is listed on the Newdex exchange with the following parameters as at 4th December, 2018
- Last price - 0.000440 EOS
- 24H change - +0.69%
- 24H high - 0.000568 EOS
- 24H low - 0.000437 EOS
- 24H volume - 1688128.2970 JKR
Rating 20/25 = Good
< 13 (avoid) | 14-16 (bad) | 17-19 (acceptable) | 20-22 (good) | 23-25 (exceptional)
Speed on Desktop
Given the app speed on Desktop to be 86 out of 100, we can comfortably say that the app is a fairly fast app having an average speed.
Speed on Mobile
Given its speed on mobile to be 30 out of 100, the EOSJacks mobile app has proven to be of poor standing with a slow speed.
First Contentful Paint
First Contentful Paint marks the time at which the first text or image is painted
Speed Index shows how quickly the contents of a page are visibly populated.
Time to Interactive
Interactive marks the time at which the page is fully interactive.
First Meaningful Paint
First Meaningful Paint measures when the primary content of a page is visible.
First CPU idle
First CPU Idle marks the first time at which the page's main thread is quiet enough to handle input.
Estimated Input Latency
The score above is an estimate of how long your app takes to respond to user input, in milliseconds, during the busiest 5s window of page load. If your latency is higher than 50 ms, users may perceive your app as laggy.