Token Valley Content Guidelines
Token Valley is a platform for the crypto-community to connect, communicate, and share our passion for cryptocurrency and distributed ledger technologies. Users may find its content helpful, unhelpful, offensive, boring, or hilarious, but in the spirit of maintaining a friendly atmosphere we do aim to eliminate content that infringes on the basic dignity of other users.
Examples of prohibited content include:
- Anything illegal
- Anything inciting violence
- Any form of harassment
- Disclosure of personal and/or confidential information, otherwise known as doxxing.
- Attempts at market manipulation
Not Safe For Work (NSFW) content
NSFW content may be allowed on the Token Valley platform so long as it remains within the Content Guidelines and carries the NSFW tag.
- Account hacking
- Obstructing the operation of the Token Valley platform
- Vote manipulation
- Multiple account creation
- Creating Groups for the purpose of "camping" on them
Moderators approved by Token Valley may take the following actions to enforce the rules of the platform:
- Warning by public and/or private message
- Removal of offending content
- Account suspension
- Permanent ban
Groups may create their own rules so long as they do not infringe upon the rules of the Token Valley platform and appoint their own moderators equipped with tools for community management.